Rotary Table Blaster
Rotary Table Blasters are inexpensive sandblast systems designed to process a small batch of parts of various shapes and sizes. The key advantages of this system include its simple operating principle and its flexibility, since workpieces within a batch can differ in shape and size.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR ROTARY TABLE SHOT BLASTING MACHINE
- Low initial cost.
- Equipment has a small footprint.
- Simple operating principle.
- Can process several pieces at a time (batch cycle).
- Fully automated and tuneable process.
- Easy-to-operate automated system, simply load the part and start the timer.
HOW IT WORKS
Parts are loaded on a motorized turntable and exposed to the blast stream for a predetermined cycle time. Nozzles can be fixed on a support, a moving shaft, or mounted on a rotary head to provide optimal blast coverage all over the workpiece surface.
The parts’ size and complexity usually define which nozzle arrangement is ideal for the application:
- Fixed nozzles.
- Oscillating nozzles on a vertical or horizontal axis.
- Rotary head nozzles.
- Custom Design and Fabrication: Each system is tailored to the customer’s specifications to address all process constraints and for optimal results and productivity.
- Personalized Process: Personalize your process by varying abrasive media, blast nozzle size, blasting pressure, table rotation speed, and blasting cycle time.
- Fully Automated Cycle: Process sequences are controlled by PLC and interfaced with an intuitive HMI touch panel.
- Baghouse Dust Collector: Choose from a range of high-efficiency baghouse dust collectors for both optimal blasting performance and minimizing wear and tear on critical components.
- Media Reclaiming System: Cyclonic separation of contaminated abrasive media for optimal performance – dust and by-products are diverted to the dust collector.
- Electricity: Available in all voltages and frequencies.
- Compliance: Design and door switches comply with OSHA requirements and most local safety jurisdictions.
- Parts Cleaning: Automatic blow-off cycle to remove all dust and contaminants from the freshly-blasted parts.
- Liner Protection: Rubber lining protection on the inner wall, rotating table, and media reclaimer for extended service life (Linatech).
- Tower Status Indicator Lights: Stack lights offer modular stackable components that provide illuminated and audible status indication for machines, systems and process.
- Baghouse Dust Collector Optional Package: Improve your standard dust collector efficiency and performance with the addition of an automatic cleaning procedure on filter media, a vertical or horizontal muffler, and a sealed dust collection drum.
- Cartridge-Type Dust Collector Upgrade: Increase your overall process quality and efficiency with a fully-equipped cartridge dust collector able to capture up to 99.9% of particles down to 5 µm.
- HEPA Filters: Our dust collectors are designed to fit a HEPA filter when the process requires it, which can capture 99.98% of particles down to 0.3 µm.
- Parts Handling Robots: Automate tedious and unsafe parts handling tasks with a dedicated robotic arm.
- Loading/Unloading System: Facilitate the loading/unloading procedure for heavy parts while preventing injuries in the workspace.
- Remote PLC I/O: Benefit from remote access assistance on the PLC, allowing for instant troubleshooting and easy software updates.
- MagnaValve Abrasive Regulator: The MagnaValve and controller provide an accurate regulation of ferrous and non-ferrous media in shot peening and blast cleaning applications where accurate and repeatable flow rates are desired.
- SWECO Vibratory Media Classification System: The SWECO particle separation and sifting system provides an accurate media classification and sizing for precise peening or blast cleaning applications.