SRC Series – Continuous Flow Solvent Recycling Systems with Scraper
SRC Series Solvent Recyclers allow used solvent recycling in continuous-flow evaporative distillation process. Units available in tank capacities of 30, 60, 120, 180 and 240 liters and deliver production yield of up to 375 liters per hour.
Waste solvent automatically enters distillation vessel using standard vacuum pump provided with solvent recovery still. Heated thermal oil recirculates in distillation vessel jacket. Solvent sludge is heated to programed temperature to create vapor which exits boiler and travels through condenser. Scraper rotates at bottom of distillation vessel to keep it clean and avoid calcination of chemicals. Entire process is controlled by PLC.
Clean, condensed solvent exits to storage vessel ready for reuse.
HOW IT WORKS
- Recovery rate: 99.5% and more.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Recycle time: 4 to 6 hours.
- Eliminates 90 % of toxic waste.
- Recycles most popular solvents, including mineral spirit, flexo & litho solvents.
- Return on investment: less than one year and Kw consumption less than 2 cents per gallon.
- Safety standards: Class 1, Div. 1, Group D.