AL Series – Solvent Agitation Washing Tank
AL Series Solvent Agitation Washing Tanks are designed to clean parts or parts batches using adjustable agitation platform, ranging from 0 to 160 oscillations per minute. Simply load part in tub, set wash cycle length and that’s it! Parts are immersed in solvent as agitation platform oscillates vertically to dislodge grease and oil on surfaces and in cavities.
Made of robust, industrial-grade steel for long-lasting, trouble-free operation, these parts-washers come in 80 to 150 gallon capacity. Heavy-duty stainless steel inner chamber fitted with explosion-proof components complies with Class 1 Div. 1 standards. Baked epoxy-powder finish provides durability, and robust self-cleaning agitating platform lifts parts to top for easy loading and unloading.
- 120 psi pneumatic agitation system
- Filter regulator with automatic drain preset at 120 psi
- Heavy-duty steel construction with epoxy-powder finish for long-lasting durability
- Inner chamber and components made of heavy-duty stainless steel that complies with Class I Div. 1 standard
- Self-cleaning agitating platform lifts parts to top for easy loading and unloading
- Adjustable agitation speed from 0 to 160 agitations per minute
- Spring-loaded door closures
- Flow-through hand-held brush
- For use with petroleum solvents with flash point over 107° F
- Not to be used with chlorinated solvents