SMW Series – Solvent Manual Washing Cabinet
SMW Series Solvent Manual Washing Cabinet is the most cutting-edge cleaning system available on the market today. These cabinets offer increased operator comfort with ergonomic working height and easy operation and maintenance, providing safe work environments for manually washing parts of different sizes using cleaning solvent.
Advantages of this system:
- Well-lit cabinet with clear visibility
- Flexible neoprene gloves
- Ergonomic working height
- Versatile and practical washing accessories
- Adjustable flow pressure
SMW Series Solvent Washing Cabinets are made of durable stainless steel and are fitted with explosion-proof components that comply with Class I Div. 1 standard. Pneumatic system circulates washing fluid in a loop and can be reused over and over. Circulating debris is trapped in pump’s integrated filtration system. Optional clean-rinse system can be added for optimal washing results.
This line of cleaning cabinets is available in different sizes and configurations to achieve desired performance for washing parts of any shape and size, without using abrasives that could damage precision-machined parts.
Feeding System Choices
Choose from 3 feeding systems according to desired result and application:
- High-Pressure Jet SMW-HP
High-pressure jet system powered by piston pump pushes cleaning fluid towards cleaning accessories with pressure ranging from 100 to 1,200 psi. Cleaning accessories are manually activated by pressing a trigger or flipping a switch.
- Low- Pressure Jet SMW-LP
Low-pressure jet system is similar to high-pressure, but uses diaphragm pump that achieves 30 to 100 psi.
- Suction-Type Vaporization System
Contrary to pressure jet systems, suction-type vaporization systems operate using the Venturi principle, sucking fluid from cleaning accessories. Liquid output is wide spray jet that covers large section of part that needs cleaning, and air is added to dislodge hard-to-remove oil and grease. Cleaning accessories are activated with foot treadle.
HOW IT WORKS
Variety of Cleaning Accessories and Spray Nozzle Types
Various cleaning accessories and jet nozzles can be added according to application.
Trigger Spray Gun
Air Blow Gun
Precision Manual Flow-Through Brush
Suction-Type Spray Gun Activated by Treadle*
*Available with Suction-Type Vaporization System only
- Choice of feeding system: high-pressure, low-pressure or suction-type pump
- 14-gauge 304 stainless-steel construction and lighting system that comply with Class I Div. 1 standards
- Large side door
- Safety door switch stops pump if door is open
- Work Shelf in 3/8’’-thick perforated polypropylene
- 500 lb load capacity
- Air blow-off nozzle for parts drying
- Ducting system that complies with Class I Div. 1
- Higher PSI pump – up to 1,200 PSI
- Clean-fluid rinse available with tank overflow sensor
- Pump to transfer used solvent to solvent recycler
- Tiltable tabletop
- Stainless steel tank located beneath washer, with wheels for easy maintenance and side window to check fluid level
- Front-opening door for complete access to work surface
- Front door security system stops door from closing when object is detected
- Filling pump
- Retractable floor for easier loading/unloading procedures