WMW Series – Aqueous-Based Manual Washing Cabinet
WMW Series Aqueous-Based Manual Washing Cabinet is the most cutting-edge cleaning system available on the market today. These cabinets offer increased operator comfort with ergonomic working height, heatable cleaning fluid and easy operation and maintenance for manually washing various-sized parts with cleaning solvent in safe work environments.
Advantages of this system:
- Quick heat time
- Well-lit cabinet with clear visibility
- Flexible neoprene gloves
- Ergonomic working height
- Versatile and practical washing accessories
- Adjustable flow pressure
WMW Series Solvent Washing Cabinets are made of durable industrial-grade steel or optional stainless steel. Washing fluid circulates in a loop in a pneumatically system and can be reused over and can be heated to desired temperature, thanks to heating elements integrated to the tank. Circulating debris are trapped in a filtration system integrated to the pump.
This line of cleaning cabinets is available in different sizes and configurations in order to achieve desired performance for washing parts in any shapes and sizes, without any abrasive that could damage precision machined parts.
Feeding System Choices
Choose from 3 feeding systems according to desired result and application:
- High-Pressure Jet WMW-HP
High-pressure jet system powered by electric pump pushes cleaning fluid towards cleaning accessories with pressure ranging from 0 to 3,000 psi. Operator manually activates cleaning accessories by pressing trigger or flipping switch.
- Low- Pressure Jet WMW-LP
Low-pressure jet system is similar to high-pressure, but is equipped with diaphragm pump that achieves 30 to 100 psi.
- Suction-Type Vaporization System WMW-S
Contrary to pressure jet systems, suction-type vaporization systems operate using the Venturi principle, sucking fluid from cleaning accessories. Liquid output in wide-spray jet covers large section of part that needs cleaning, with air added to dislodge hard-to-remove oil and grease. Cleaning accessories activated with foot treadle.
HOW IT WORKS
Variety of Cleaning Accessories and Spray Nozzle Types
Various cleaning accessories and jet nozzles can be added according to application.
Trigger Spray Gun
Air Blow Gun
Precision Manual Flow-Through Brush
Suction-Type Spray Gun Activated by Treadle*
*Available with Suction-Type Vaporization System only
- Choice of feeding system: high-pressure pump, low-pressure pump or suction-type
- Large side door
- Safety door switch stops pump if door is open
- Work Shelf in 3/8’’-thick perforated polypropylene
- 500 lb load capacity.
- Air blow-off nozzle for parts drying
- 14-gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- Higher PSI pump – up to 3,000 PSI
- Heating element integrated in pump to heat cleaning fluid up to 120°F (49°C)
- Rinse with clean fluid and tank overflow sensor
- Tiltable tabletop
- Stainless steel tank located beneath washer, with side door to verify fluid level and wheels for easy maintenance
- Front opening door for complete access to work surface
- Front door security system stops door from closing when object is detected
- Filling pump
- Retractable floor for easier loading/unloading procedures