ECAB Series – Semi-Industrial Sandblasting Cabinets with Media Reclaimer
ECAB Series for mid-level semi-industrial sandblasting is designed for regular users and heavy-duty industrial applications. Offers same reliability and performance as industrial equipment at an economical price.
ECAB Cabinets feature pneumatic foot-treadle control for better ergonomics and tunable media-reclaimer to recover up to 95% of abrasive residues generated during blasting operations. After contact with work piece, abrasive media is transferred to cyclonic reclaimer where it is separated from dust and fine particles. Reusable media is then returned to the cabinet while dust is evacuated to the dust collector for significant savings on abrasive purchases and equipment maintenance.
Built with robust 14-gauge steel and available in different sizes and configurations, our ECAB Cabinets can be used for heavy-duty applications such as removing scale and restoring dirty or rusty components, stripping, etching, trimming, finishing and surface preparation.
- General Manufacturing
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Mechanical Workshop & Bodyshop
- Machine & Repair Shop
- Transport & Automotive
- Metal Forming & Finishing
HOW IT WORKS
- Tunable cyclonic reclaimer can be adjusted to control media size
- Adjustable tuning band requires no tools and controls size of fines extracted from blast media
- Screen prevents clogging from oversized particles
- Rigid door stands up to abrasives and seals tightly against dust
- Easily adjustable abrasive regulator.
- Flush construction minimizes media spill when door is open
- Self-adjusting door latch maintains tight as door gasket ages
- Optional safety-door switch prevents accidental blasting when door is open
- Simple, pneumatic controls for greater reliability
- Wide foot treadle enables operation with either foot
- Comes with dust collector featuring energy-saving air-filtration system that captures 99.5% of all particles three (3) microns or larger
- Complies with OSHA (USA) requirements
- Can be operated with standard DB13 or optional DC50 or DC100 high-efficiency dust collectors