GMWA 500 – Auto/Manual Spray Gun Cleaner
ISTpaint GWMA 500 spray gun washer is an ergonomic and robust washer suitable for medium-to-heavy users with repetitive color or coating changes. Combined manual and automatic washing station allows simultaneous cleaning of up to two paint spray guns along with PPS and other disposable cup adapters in less than 30 seconds using automatic-wash setting, or proceed to full wash of disassembled guns using manual-wash.
GWMA 500 is a versatile washer designed to clean either solvent-based or waterborne paint equipment in one easy-to-use system.
Increase the life span of your paint equipment by up to 75% and get ready for the next paint job in no time!
- Single automatic/manual washing station equipped with two adaptive gun mounts and cleaning nozzles, manual flow-through cleaning brush, air rinse nozzle, fluid tap, manual rinse with clean fluid and air blow gun
- High power cleaning up to 5 gal (20 liters) per minute
- Cost-effective solution for reducing solvent or waterborne fluid consumption and wastes, and for increasing painter productivity
- Easy Locate System ensures paint spray gun is mounted in best cleaning position without need to change nozzles or attachments
- Automatic fume extraction built-in vent when using solvent-based fluid
- Solvent pail integrated inside washer unit
- Low air consumption of less than 2 cfm, thanks to Graco high efficiency air-operated double diaphragm pump
- Long-term warranty: parts 2 years / pump 5 years
- Environmental-friendly solution: reduces solvent or waterborne fluid consumption, hazardous waste and VOC emissions