GMWA 600 TWIN – Dual-Station Auto/Manual Spray Gun Cleaner
ISTpaint GWMA 600 TWIN spray gun washer is a versatile and multi-user dual washing station suitable for medium-to-heavy users with repetitive-color or coating changes. Combined manual and automatic washing stations allows simultaneous cleaning of up to two paint spray guns along with PPS and other disposable cup adapters in under 30 seconds using automatic-wash setting, or deep cleaning of disassembled guns using manual-wash.
GWMA 600 TWIN is a versatile washer designed to clean both solvent-based and/or waterborne paint equipment in one easy-to-use system.
Increase life span of your paint equipment by up to 75% and get ready for the next paint job in no time!
- Dual automatic/manual washing stations equipped with large basin, adaptive gun mount and cleaning nozzles, manual flow-through cleaning brush, air rinse / drying nozzle, fluid tap, manual rinse with clean fluid and air blow gun
- Cost-effective solution for reducing solvent or waterborne fluid consumption and waste, and for increasing painter productivity
- High power cleaning up to 5 gal (20 litres) per minute
- Easy Locate System ensures paint spray gun is mounted in best cleaning position without need to change nozzles or attachments
- Built-in automatic fume extraction vent for solvent-based fluids
- Solvent pail integrated inside washer unit
- Low air consumption of less than 2 CFM, thanks to Graco high efficiency air-operated double diaphragm pump
- Long-term warranty: parts 2 years / pump 5 years
- Environmental-friendly solution reduces solvent or waterborne fluid consumption, hazardous waste and VOC emissions