For blast cleaning small or intricate parts that cannot withstand tumbling, this is just the right tool for the job. Chain-mesh belt systems process parts quickly with minimum trauma and are easily customized to suit product-menu specifications and space constraints.
ISTblast Chain Mesh Blaster 36-48 Series blast-cleans small or intricate parts that cannot withstand tumbling, and processes them quickly with minimum trauma. Pass-through blast cleaning systems can be easily customized to suit specifications and space available.
Blast Wheel ”VK PowerMax”
- Can reduce operating and maintenance cost per cleaned-part by 20 to 50% compared to batch-style blast cleaning.
- Complete cast chrome/moly lining protects cabinet from abrasive wear for low maintenance and long life.
- Manganese belt conveyance system with variable speed drive accommodates 1 – 60 feet per minute blasting speeds.
- Wide range of cabinet openings allow for blasting many smaller castings and forgings with weight capacity of approximately 60 lb.
- Pass-through blasting can also reduce labor costs associated with cleaning by 50 to 90%.
- Uses 4, 6, or 8 model VK PowerMax direct-drive blast wheels for complete 360° part coverage
- Auxiliary abrasive hopper and low-level sensor
- PLC Controls
- UL approved electrical panel
- Dust collection system
- Rotary scalp drum