IST Portable Pressure Blaster PPB 1046 is robust and durable, designed for outdoor sandblasting applications. Large 10 cubic foot tank capacity gives extended blasting autonomy for lengthy jobs. Concave shape makes it easy to fill and hold abrasive media.
IST sanding pot with continuous pressure system is ideal for frequent on/off operations. Sub-slab depressurization system extends blasting autonomy by filling tank while machine is in standby. Abrasive metering valve provides precise and controlled flow of abrasive.
- Automotive, Truck, and Transportation
- Construction & Excavation
- Civil Engineering
- General Manufacturing
- Marine Industries
- IST pressure vessels are ASME and CRN approved
HOW IT WORKS
|RC-176 Depressurization System||RC-186 Continuous Pressure System|
- Tank capacity: 10 cu. ft.
- Remote control system: Pneumatic or electric (12 V DC or 120 V AC)
- Sub-slab depressurization system (RC-176) fills tank by remote control when machine is in standby
- Continuous pressure system (RC-186) for frequent on/off jet blasting operations
- Abrasive regulator valve (MMV-175 or PMV-186) allows precise and controlled flow of abrasive
- High quality fabrication, heavy-duty construction, built with robust, durable materials
- Optional large, hard-rubber wheels for better mobility
- Stabilizing support frame which eliminates wheel fatigue and pot tip over