- Turnkey Blast Booths Project – We design, manufacture, install, and service blast booths anywhere in North America.
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Our blast booth enclosures are made of industrial-grade galvanized steel panels and structural beams strong enough to withstand the weight of lifting equipment.
- Increased Visibility – Enlighted with high-efficiency LED lights and fitted with a powerful dust collection system to provide clear visibility to the blaster inside the booth.
- Comfort and Safety – We provide the most advanced respiratory protection and abrasive blasting safety equipment to reduce fatigues and risks of injury while working for long hours.
- IST Care Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) – IST PMP will give you piece of mind that your system will operate in optimal running conditions for 2 years following the installation.
- Codes Compliance – We offer OSHA approved components and explosion-proof dust collection systems in compliance with NFPA.
PRESSURE BLASTERS & MEDIA STORAGE HOPPERS
Several combinations of pressure blasters and storage hoppers are available to make sure that you don’t run out of abrasives during critical operations. Our pressure blasters can supply up to 4 blasters simultaneously and can be controlled from inside the booth to increase productivity.READ MORE
LED LIGHTING SYSTEM
The blast booth is illuminated with a high efficiency Hi Bay 18,000 lumens LED lighting system. Our unique design allows for one-man installation, cleanup, and replacement of the light from inside the room. No need to climb on the roof nor allocate two resources for servicing or cleaning the light.
PLC WITH HMI USER INTERFACE
The operation of critical components are fully automated by a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and interfaced with an intuitive Human Machine Interface (HMI) touch panel. A maintenance program integrated to the system will prompt message reminders when it is time to perform a check or a maintenance routine on components.
PASS-THROUGH MONORAIL SYSTEM FOR BLAST BOOTH
Monorail system can move parts along your production line easily, saving a lot of loading/unloading time between each process. Our monorail systems can be designed specifically for the loads you need to handle.
MOVABLE FLOORING SYSTEM FOR BLAST BOOTH
If you are dealing with a lot of heavy parts varying in shapes or sizes, the movable flooring system can help you increase your productivity by eliminating parts handling between each process.
REMOTE DEPRESSURIZATION SWITCH
The depressurization switch located inside the blast booth allows the operator to fill up its pressure pot without the hassle of leaving the booth and taking off the safety equipment.
REMOTE BLAST ON / AIR ONLY SWITCH
Turn your blast hose into a powerful air blower producing high velocity compressed air to blow dust off of the workpiece and to clean the floor by blowing abrasive media remains towards the nearest floor recovery hopper.
RUBBER LINING PROTECTION
Rubber lining protection is available to protect the integrity of interior walls and doors for long-lasting life. Our exclusive rubber lining design makes it easy to install and replace the rubber sheet as the room ages.
EMERGENCY STOP AND SAFETY FEATURES
Several safety features are available to protect your workers during blasting operations, such as safety door switches and emergency stop devices.
Pneumatic Media Recovery System for Blast Room
Economical vacuum recovery system designed for light-duty sandblasting facilities.Read more
Mechanical Media Recovery System for Blast Room
Robust and reliable media recovery systems designed for heavy-duty sandblasting facilities.Read more
MSW1200 Pneumatic Floor Recovery System
Affordable media recovery system designed for small blast booths and light-duty applications.Read more
MRS200 Pneumatic Floor Recovery System
Efficient and inexpensive vacuum recovery system available in various recovery floor layouts.Read more
MRS500 Vacuum Recovery System
Vacuum head system designed for confined applications and hard-to-spill reservoirs.Read more
Mechanical Recovery System - Screw Conveyor & Bucket Elevator
Heavy-duty recovery system that can process any types of abrasive media and contaminants.Read more
Mechanical Loading Recovery System
Ideal solution for extremely large blasting facilities where excavation is not permitted.Read more
Complete line of pressure aandblasters for job site contractors or indoor sandblast facilities.Read more
Complete line of dry and wet sandblasting cabinets designed for commercial and industrial use.Read more
Automated Sandblasting Systems
Wide range of automated finishing systems to increase productivity and quality of products.Read more