SERIES MR 2412 to 7236: If your facility uses overhead monorail systems, ISTblast offers airless shot blast machinery for weldments and parts, designed to integrate into your existing material-handling system.
Larger machines with with larger lip-type airwash separators also available (like model MR5412 shown below).
Blast Wheel ”VK PowerMax”
- Cost effective method for cleaning wide variety of parts
- Slow to fast processing speeds suitable for your specific application
- Abrasive conveyance system and air-wash separation system recycle abrasive to overhead hopper for continuous supply of clean abrasive
- Utilizes 4, 6, or 8 model VK PowerMax direct drive blast wheels for complete 360° part coverage
- Vestibules and seal systems specially designed to reduce carry out and abrasive loss
- Monorail conveyance system with variable speed drive accommodates 1 to 60 feet-per-minute blasting speeds
- Heavy duty, internal, replaceable cabinet liners protect cabinet from direct abrasive wear
- Dust collection system.
- Rotary scalp drum for separating slag, ashing and other large contaminants
- Auxiliary abrasive hopper and low-level sensor
- UL approved electrical panel.
- PLC Controls